- Order number: EWC1004
Lotus Clean System Wash is a highly effective pipe cleaner for the recommended annual cleaning of your pipes.
In every whirlpool there are many meters of pipes. Due to different flow behaviour, dirt deposits and biofilm can settle in the pipes. It is therefore recommended to clean the pipes thoroughly once a year.
Lotus Clean System Wash is formulated for this cleaning of the whirlpool pipes:
- It removes biofilm very quickly and aggressively.
- It removes calcium deposits.
- It removes greases and oils.
One bottle of Lotus Clean System Wash is enough for a 1500 litre whirlpool. In particularly difficult cases (e.g. older, used whirlpools), you can also use twice this amount.
- leave the filters in the hot tub.
- start all pumps and pour the bottle of Lotus Clean System Wash into the water.
- close the air valves and add Foam Ex to the water if there is too much foam.
- allow System Wash to work overnight.
- switch the pumps on and off at short intervals. The more often, the better the cleaning effect.
- drain the hot tub.
- rinse the pipes thoroughly through the nozzles with a garden hose.
- fill the whirlpool with fresh water.
ATTENTION: Turn off the air flow regulator to reduce foaming.
NOTE: If you have cleaned the spa with SystemFlush, you cannot dispose of the old water in the garden.
|Category Watercare:||Spa Cleansing|