Why can't I measure a Shock value in the water?
A common cause is that the test strips do not work and show wrong values. We therefore recommend the use of a shake tester, which measures the value far more reliably.
Another cause can be biofilms and deposits in the pipes. In this case, you should carry out an Lotus Clean Shock intensive cleaning or Organic-Anorganic-Shock cleaning.
If this does not help either, we recommend an intensive basic cleaning for the whirlpool. In this case, please contact us directly.