Lotus Clean electronic pH tester to accurately measure the pH value for your whirlpool. The measuring device has a probe that can be calibrated exactly. We supply you with 2x ready-to-use calibration liquid for this. We will show you how to calibrate your device correctly below.
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 43219916
Operating instructions pH tester
- Measuring range: 0,00 - 14,00 pH
- Accuracy: +/- 0,1 pH
- Temperature range: 0° - 60°Celsius
- Calibration: Automatic three-point calibration
- Dimensions: 155mm x 29 mm x 13 mm
- Weight: 50g
Remove the cover cap.
Switch on the unit using the top switch.
Calibrate the unit (at start-up, then every 4 weeks).
To measure, immerse the pH tester's measuring diode in the water and stir it a little. Leave it immersed until the values in the display no longer change.
After measuring, close the lid over the wet measuring diode. The measuring diode should not dry out.
Switch the unit off.
Switch on the pH tester.
Immerse the measuring diode in our calibration solution.
Press the "CAL" button for 5 seconds. When the display shows 7.0, the pH tester is calibrated.
Calibrate the pH tester every 4 weeks.
- Maintenance and storage
- If you have not used the pH tester for a long time and the measuring diode has been exposed to air, the display may show the values slowly and not regularly. You should then leave the pH tester with the measuring diode in the water for a few hours. Please note: The measuring diode is easily breakable. Please handle with care.
- Low battery charge
- If the display no longer shows sharply or not at all, the battery should be replaced. Pay attention to the polarity of the battery. Battery type: 2x1.5V(LR44 button cell)
|Category Watercare:||Water hardness & pH-value|