Instruction basic cleaning with System Wash
- System Wash (1 bottle is sufficient for 1,500 litres, double the amount can be used for heavy contamination)
- Raise the water level by a few centimetres before adding System Wash to the water.
- Leave the filters in the whirlpool.
- Start all pumps and pour the bottle of SpaBalancer SystemFlush into the water.
- Leave System Flush to work overnight.
- Switch the pumps on and off at short intervals. The more frequent, the better the cleaning effect.
- Empty the whirlpool.
- Rinse the pipes thoroughly via the nozzles with a garden hose.
- Fill the whirlpool tub with fresh water.
- For a better effect, you can leave the System Wash in the water for several days. We recommend a long filter time and thorough daily rinsing of the filters with the filter shower.
- If you have cleaned the whirlpool tub with SystemFlush, you cannot dispose of the old water in the garden.
The basic cleaning with SystemFlush should take place every 6 - 12 months.