Intensiv-treatment of the whirlpool with Lotus Clean Shock
Recommended if you have cloudy water, slime on the walls or musty smelling water. It is also recommended after an intensive cleaning. (Intensive cleaning does not guarantee that all deposits have been removed.)
In the evening, add 50 ml Lotus Clean Shock per 1000 litres of water to the whirlpool. The next morning, measure the Shock content with our test stripes. It should be 0.3 to 1.5 mg/l. If it is at 0, then increase the Shock amount to 70 ml and add it to the water in the evening. Measure again the next morning. If it is still 0, then increase by another 20 ml and repeat until you can measure 0.3 to 1.5 mg/l.
As soon as you can measure 0.3 to 1.5 mg/l Shock, reduce the amount of Lotus Clean Shock added by 20 ml or more. You must now always add as much Shock as you can read from 0.3 mg/l to 1.5 mg/l the following morning. Keep this level constant for 8 weeks. After that you can continue with the normal water care instructions.
You can use the whirlpool during this time, as you put the UltraShock in the water in the evening and the UltraShock concentration decreases over the night.
Deposits may have formed in the pipes. Lotus Clean Shock will oxidize these deposits and consume them. If you keep a constant Shock quantity of 0.3 to 1.5 mg/l in the water for 8 weeks, then (according to our experience) all old deposits in the pipe walls (a normal whirlpool with approx. 50 nozzles has between 140 and 180 sqm of pipe walls) have been removed.
It may be that the deposits are too thick. You will find this out if you have increased the Shock quantity considerably and after two weeks you still cannot measure 0.3 to 1.5 mg/l the next morning. In this case, please contact us. Then we must carry out an intensive basic cleaning of the pipelines.
Attention: Use the freshest Lotus Clean Shock possible. Never buy Shock from stock because it starts to lose efficiency immediately after production. Always store Lotus Clean Shock in a cool and dark place.